PDA

View Full Version : pontoon boats

candogu
22-01-2007, 05:14 PM
Hi guy's,, looking for some info on pontoon boats.. I'hve been looking at upgrading my 4m tinnie.. something that the 3 kid's at 7, 9, 15 and a little lady that doesn't no how to pack lite:o .. I took the family up the sunny coast on the weekend and hired a pontoon boats,, abit like this 1 ( http://www.partypontoon.com.au/index.php?id=3&list_id=1 ).. every1 had a ball on this pontoon boats.. it was great to fish off and the kid's had room to do there thing.. Went the 4 hrs was up, all i got from the kids was "can we hire it for longer" :o 8-) now can any1 tell me the down falls??? when to go for more info,, ie poeple that build them up here,, who on owns 1 and what do u think of them.. most of my fishing is creeks, and pasage waters..

thanks for the help.

Noel

blaze
22-01-2007, 06:08 PM
send a pm to member "choppa" he has one for sale, may be the rig you are after
cheers
blaze

blaze
22-01-2007, 06:09 PM
by the way he is on bribie island

Blackened
22-01-2007, 06:16 PM
G'day
What blaze said. May be worth a quick search in the for sale section for choppas pontoon boat.

Dave

candogu
22-01-2007, 06:46 PM
thanks,,, guy's found it... but choppa's is a little on the big side for towing for me ,, @10 feet wide.. I'm not ready to buy today;) but want to find out about them at the moment..

bootyinblue
22-01-2007, 07:09 PM
Yea I was going to mention Choppa's sale item aswell. Drop a message to mhdbl on here too. Have spoken to him recently about these boats. He is on the north coast and has done some research into them.

Maybe you can both have a bit of a pow wow over the good and bad you have discovered.

mhdbl
23-01-2007, 11:20 AM
I have sent you a PM

Mark