PDA

View Full Version : Broken Guide

.:::stotty:::.
21-01-2007, 08:28 PM
Hey every one.

I have recently slightly broken one of my guides of my rods, I have looked over the internet and haven't found any body in Brisbane to fix it. I would greatly appreciated if anybody could give me some information on where to get it fixed or If one of you clever ausfish memebers could repair it for a charge,,, It is a plufuger. I've seen there are rod building sets around there but they seem to be very expensive... Thanks for your time. Stotty.

rockfisho
22-01-2007, 06:02 PM
i'm 95% certain Charltons Bait and Tackle in Redbank do rod repairs,

rockfisho

rockfisho
22-01-2007, 06:04 PM
I guess you could get a tube of surfboard repair fibreglass, and use that to fix it. Thats what we normally do

rockfisho

sid_fishes
22-01-2007, 06:21 PM
give bearclaw a pm cheers ian

sleepygreg
23-01-2007, 01:46 AM
ANY local tackle shop should be able to fix it for a few $.
If they cant......pm me and i will make their name MUD.

Greg

.:::stotty:::.
26-01-2007, 10:45 PM
Thanks guys for that information

tobig
27-01-2007, 06:50 AM
jones on the nothside and procatch southside

Seahorse
29-01-2007, 09:05 PM
i just had new tip put on my rod. little shop at scarborough. i think his name is john pope. bloke at sundown marine told me to go to him. did greg job

Fish Guts
03-02-2007, 03:07 AM
must agree sea horse - have had a few rods done there. rod design place kinda first right before u take a left for the combie trader. does a great job at a good price !

troy
08-02-2007, 06:22 AM
Hey every one.

I have recently slightly broken one of my guides of my rods, I have looked over the internet and haven't found any body in Brisbane to fix it. I would greatly appreciated if anybody could give me some information on where to get it fixed or If one of you clever ausfish memebers could repair it for a charge,,, It is a plufuger. I've seen there are rod building sets around there but they seem to be very expensive... Thanks for your time. Stotty.
Stotty,
Where have you seen the rod building sets and how much are they as i have been looking for one.
Thanks
Troy

DR
08-02-2007, 08:50 AM
Stotty,
Where have you seen the rod building sets and how much are they as i have been looking for one.
Thanks
Troy

Gidday Troy, didn't you get the one you were looking at on the net??