PDA

View Full Version : ofshore moreton

RICKTA
21-01-2007, 05:25 PM
went for a quick trip outside this morning,didn't do too well but did get a nice snapper for my troubles,i was back inside the bay by 9:00 am,got pulled over by the water police and they checked my safety gear and gave me a "no penalty" citation for out of date flares and i also had no capacity sticker they gave me one and let me go without a fine ,needless to say i was happy with that.

no_worries
21-01-2007, 05:39 PM
Hi rickta ,we went offshore moreton on saturday and we also were pulled by the water police checking epirb,etc but no probs for us.
Current was bad but we caught some good snapper similar to the ones you had and the day was perfect,cheers no worries

RICKTA
21-01-2007, 06:01 PM
Hi no worries,unfortunatly had to work saturday,weather was a bit rough early today about 15 plus knots or more when rain squalls came through but that's how it goes current was running today as well ,i did a lot better last sunday with my bro inlaw we got 7 snapper 4 pearly's .

Brownbear
21-01-2007, 06:45 PM
Nice snapp there Ricta! Lucky you to get off.:vrolijk_26:

outsiderskip
21-01-2007, 07:04 PM
nice fish there
well done
pete

Fishing_Freddy
21-01-2007, 07:27 PM
Hi Rickta Iwas out on Sat with a mate we both got pulled up by the police and the mate got a $150 fine for out of date flares :'(. We caught some wrasse and one pearlie and a nice fusiler, the mate got a good sized cod.
Ken

-spiro-
22-01-2007, 06:58 AM
Strange they let you off lightly...you give them a snapper bribe ....lmfao

White_Steenbras
22-01-2007, 03:35 PM
Great Snap there mate, bet he pulled a little.

RICKTA
22-01-2007, 05:27 PM
FISHING FREDDY ,Your mate was very unlucky, we all get memory loss from time to time, ya just don't think to check these things as you should i spose.
SPIRO ,no bribe brother only had three fish i recon it was karma, i helped the cops nab a couple of lets say," dead shits"the other day so i had some points up i recon.
WHITE STEENBRAS ,Pull it did, i didn't think it was going to let go of the bottom there for awhile.