PDA

View Full Version : boat break in

goldfish
21-01-2007, 02:57 PM
stolen from southport between 7-1 & 19-1-07
4 x Fishing rods and reels :::: forsyth full roller rod 24kg class with LD9000 reels 2 x Binoculars one cheep the other one was TOSCA 7X50 1 x First Aid kit 2 x spanner roles 1 super works & 1 stanly 1 x 6 stack CD stacker full of cd's(face missing but worrking well) Head unit PIONEER 3 speakers 150 watt Jensen brand xs1692 (6x9 with 2-way swivel tweeter) 1 speaker left behind after damaged trying to remove it. 1 x tackle box (hooks sinkers ect) (black yellow lid) plactic 1 tackle box (inshore lures) about 30 lures (all blue)1 inshore lure roll (no more pricks) contained 8 lures 3 x sleeping bags ( black with blue stripe) 1 x DVD Player CENTREX brand model number ctd610 2 x Jig wraps( lure roles) Gillies brand. inside each lure roles were 8-12 lures in total aprox20 lures. mix of skirts & hard bodied. off shore trace kit.included trace wire crimps, black swivel, hooks, ect 1 torch (super power)2 books 1 500 hot spots.1 aus fishing spots (this book has on inside cover.(Thanks for the best fishing trips love sonia)1 transon tv remotebar contents 750ml bottlesrum fulltia-maria fullscotch 90%bailys %80tia-maria purple %80midori %70aprox 68 verious cd's in 2 cd wallets 1 red 1 blue
any info would be great either to me here or southport police.
they gained entry by breaking the door jam & lock. they new what they were doing as they left the cheep stuff behind. must also add the rods haven't even cought a fish yet.
cheers
rick

Poseidon
21-01-2007, 05:39 PM
Dirtbags, that's the only way to describe them, a sad blight on the community that we live. I hope that you have no dramas with the insurance claim and all goes well in the short-term.

Regards Cameron.

Marlin_Mike
22-01-2007, 07:16 AM
Trouble is, scum like that get caught, called naughty boys, token fine and off they get sent back ino society to do it again.

Throw em in jail, till then nothing will change.

Mike

tunaman
22-01-2007, 03:59 PM
mmmmmmmmmmm. what about 4 years in the army.

signed tunaman

maxwellson
22-01-2007, 07:03 PM
what about cement shoes after a severe belting..it stinks ....our local ramp in ballina is getting bad also.....were changing ramps to a worse facility for some
safety for our vehicles....hope the ins goes ok mate....

Maxi

goldfish
23-01-2007, 02:54 PM
i have to agree with max wellson. the cement shoe idea sounds the go. jail is just a holliday for them. even though i'm insured & will probaly get my stuff replaced. the whole point of it is what is anyone doing about it? the cops don't care because the courts let them go anyway. to many do gooders saying that they had a hard life & they need a break. f@#% (f@#%)^* me. if i cought them & did what i would like to them, could i say i had a hard life!!!!! any way they arn't kids they are pro's. they only took things that arn't traceable and easily sold..
yes i'm still a bit pissed. but carming down.
cheers
rick

ShaneC
23-01-2007, 04:24 PM
Bad luck Goldfish,
Hope those that are responsible get whats coming to them.
Can't help but disagree though Tunaman, the last thing needed in any Army is thieving scum. Armies have very effective ways of dealing with thieves, but do gooders once again step in and the wrong guys end up in trouble and the scabs walk free, it's a sign of the times....
Good luck on the recovery of your honestly earnt possessions Goldfish.
Cheers,
Shane

goldfish
30-01-2007, 05:14 PM
have to agree with you shane c but now the insurance company is starting to screw me around. passing most of the things off. just a quick question for every one how many of you guys keep recipts for lures ect or take photo's of them. or am i the only twit that doesn't?

JEWIENEWIE
31-01-2007, 09:54 AM
Maxwellson, which ramp in ballina are you having the trouble with? Have been using fishery ck ramp alot, and have been getting nervous.
Jewie

Synful
31-01-2007, 04:57 PM

signed tunaman

Why stop there??

After they have completed basic training; why not send 'em for a TOD in Iraq ?
They will either get what they deserve or have a bit more respect for the country they live in and it's inhabitants.

ShaneC
04-02-2007, 07:56 AM
Synful,
That's crazy mate. Do you think that any professional soldier would want to be serving in a combat zone next to a thief/ druggy etc?? Not going to have a rant about it, it wouldn't work mate and would just tarnish our fine military heritage with the introduction of known thieving sh##bags. They will get what they deserve when the law finally wakes up and has them sharing a cell with big Bubba for a few years at Her Majesty's pleasure.

Not having a go at ya mate, and don't want to start an argument on a Sunday, but there is only one place for them (ok two, I think Maxi covered the other one).

Once again, good luck Rick.

Shane

Synful
04-02-2007, 08:38 AM
Synful,
That's crazy mate. Do you think that any professional soldier would want to be serving in a combat zone next to a thief/ druggy etc?? Not going to have a rant about it, it wouldn't work mate and would just tarnish our fine military heritage with the introduction of known thieving sh##bags. They will get what they deserve when the law finally wakes up and has them sharing a cell with big Bubba for a few years at Her Majesty's pleasure.

Not having a go at ya mate, and don't want to start an argument on a Sunday, but there is only one place for them (ok two, I think Maxi covered the other one).

Once again, good luck Rick.

Shane

Hi,

No argument intended and I would never expect one of our fine soldiers to put up with that sort of crap. I just thought that they could use them to walk through a main street to draw out the fire of the insurgents prior to a guy or girl of the armed forces that actually gives enough of a shit about their country to serve; beats them taking a bullet for these idiots...

It could be a long time before the law wakes up to what is required; too many "right wing religious bleeding heart groups" in the Governments ear unfortunately.

I think that the army training sergeants would work them to an inch of their life prior to being deployed anyway ensuring that they went over there with the right frame of mind and drug free, no methadone program for these idiots, just plain cold turkey locked in a room. ::)

ShaneC
04-02-2007, 09:28 AM
You might be onto something mate.... designated decoys!!! Would certainly make the old 'alternative punishment' an interesting concept!!!! Couldn't agree more about the cold turkey program, but the Army doesn't work people the way they once did in training, political correctness took care of that too.

Cheers mate;
Shane

goldfish
23-02-2007, 07:27 AM
hi all. just a quick update. one of the 2 insurance company's have paid out on the fiching gear & cd's (our house insurance). as the boat insurance dosn't cover all the fishing gear (only upto $500) anyway went to the tackel shop yesterday. ohh was it good to get some gear back :-) still waiting for the boat insurance company to do something though. (starting to think i might have been better off with boat included in with the house). ohhwell atleast i can go fishing again :-)

reelman
23-02-2007, 09:34 AM
Why stop there??

After they have completed basic training; why not send 'em for a TOD in Iraq ?
They will either get what they deserve or have a bit more respect for the country they live in and it's inhabitants.
this is good to say but thingk of our familys and frends and fellow aussies that are fighting there now. Why sould they have to put up with the crap we dont want here. They have alot more to deal with then we do

sid_fishes
18-03-2007, 07:01 PM
me ,i believe in an old fashoined way i was brought up in, just take them out the back and give them an attitude adjustment[ with a phone book the same way i was given by the nsw cops or a lump of 4x2 hard wood that i would ]

Rod Fishing
19-03-2007, 08:46 PM

signed tunaman

We dont need theives to contend with aswell the bad guys are enough.

Rod Fishing
19-03-2007, 08:52 PM
Hi,

No argument intended and I would never expect one of our fine soldiers to put up with that sort of crap. I just thought that they could use them to walk through a main street to draw out the fire of the insurgents prior to a guy or girl of the armed forces that actually gives enough of a shit about their country to serve; beats them taking a bullet for these idiots...

It could be a long time before the law wakes up to what is required; too many "right wing religious bleeding heart groups" in the Governments ear unfortunately.

I think that the army training sergeants would work them to an inch of their life prior to being deployed anyway ensuring that they went over there with the right frame of mind and drug free, no methadone program for these idiots, just plain cold turkey locked in a room. ::)

I happen to be one those army sergeants and beleive me we dont want this type in the army, why would we send to IRAQ or anywhere on deployment and reward not only with tax free dollars for 6 months but allowences of around $200 per day tax free, F*#ck them off to prison so bubba can have his way with them.

goldfish
20-03-2007, 05:23 PM
well i have now been fully paid out by the insurance company's it only took 2 1/2 months. :-/. & i'm only out of pocket about a grand. :'(. but it's better than nothing. which i thought i was going to end up with for a while. all goodies will be bought home with me from now on to take temptation away from them. and all i can say is i hope they fell on oysters at the boat ramp, smashing all the booze & droping everything else in the drink. ;D. well it's my dream & it makes me feel a bit better:D
cheers
rick