PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Coast Yamaha Dealer

gunna
17-01-2007, 08:20 PM
Time to get the yearly service on the Yammy. Can anyone recommend who is ok on the Sunny Coast plse.

quigley595
18-01-2007, 12:37 AM
Time to get the yearly service on the Yammy. Can anyone recommend who is ok on the Sunny Coast plse.

Try Dolphin Marine Centre ( i think that is the name)... but they are definitely in Orana St Buddina, just off Pt Cartwright dve (at the roundabout entrance to the shopping centre).
I got mine serviced there for the 1st time (moved up from brissie). They seemed ok, with the normal prices.

If you know of a better one, please send me a pm, as my own is coming up for service in a few months again!

regards
Mike

Homer_Jay
18-01-2007, 06:25 AM
As far as I know Dolphin Marine is the only Yamaha Dealer on the coast. Havent heard any bad reports about them.

Aaron

tonylmitchell
18-01-2007, 11:21 AM
I use Dolphin Marine, only had to take it back once when they did not install the water pump corretly, they did amidt it was their fault and rectified the problem quickly for me.
I find them good to deal with, never tried or intend to go to anyone else so I don't know how their price compares.
Tony

gunna
18-01-2007, 02:22 PM
Thanks guys. Dolphin it is. They are the only ones listed for the Sunny Coast on the Yamaha website. Just thought others might know alternatives.

Sniper
24-01-2007, 09:12 PM
Hi Peter. Ray Scholls Marine in Noosavile is also a Yammy dealer. I get my motor serviced at Caloundra Outboards. They do all types of engines there. It doesn't realy matter if you get your motor serviced at a Dealer or not, as long as its done by a qualified mechanic, for warranty reasons that is. My father uses Howies mobile outboard mechanic. Very good and very reasonalble rates too. A lot less than the big dealers.
Bill