PDA

View Full Version : Big Chilli Coolers

Mad-One
17-01-2007, 01:04 PM
Hi all...just picked up my new 110 litre esky from Big Chilli coolers in Carrara and must say I am more than pleased with it. Bought it off Ebay for $138 a real bargain I reckon and cos I only live down the road I picked it up myself to save on frieght. If you're in the market for a new Esky go to Ebay and type in ice box and search all catergories you should be able to pick up a bargain or you can buy one straight from them for $250. The have heaps of sizes and colour

Cheers Phil

Marlin_Mike
17-01-2007, 01:14 PM
hey mad One, I bought a big chilli box before xmas.

Picked it up myself, similar price to yours and same size, 110 litres.

Took it to Hervey Bay was my main ice box for 2 weeks. More than happy with it. Use it in my boat now as ice box

Held the ice great, strong, cant complain.

recommend them to everyone.

Cheers

Mike

thehoodedwarriors
17-01-2007, 04:39 PM
hey mad One, I bought a big chilli box before xmas.

Picked it up myself, similar price to yours and same size, 110 litres.

Took it to Hervey Bay was my main ice box for 2 weeks. More than happy with it. Use it in my boat now as ice box

Held the ice great, strong, cant complain.

recommend them to everyone.

Cheers

Mike

Hey Mike

Paid $132.00 for a 70L (big enough for us!) on ebay and that included a 12L can esky but whne I got down there to pick it up he only had 18 or 26L so he let me choose for no extra. We took it camping over new years and it was great!

Luc
17-01-2007, 10:54 PM
Nothing to see at their website address?

Luc

jtpython
19-01-2007, 03:26 PM
Was looking at them for a while. I wanted the 300lt but after $150 for frieght it was going to cost me i went for one localy but you are right they are a great esky. I need the length exspecially when we get large spanish and black king fit in better. I ended up with 260 lt 1.5 m x .6 x.8 high works a treat.

Fishin_Dan
19-01-2007, 10:03 PM
Glad to hear all the good reports... Bought a 26lt one the other day on eBay. Just waiting for it to arrive.