PDA

View Full Version : Honey Hole !

Brett_Finger
05-10-2001, 03:03 AM
well i gotta tell ya, after hanging it on my mates for chasin perch..opps! Bass so much, i was taken to a place by fellow moderator, Fitzy and boy did i change my mind ;D
i an afternoon session we caught and released many quality fish, most around the 45-48cm range.not monsters i know but these fish reminded my of the great jack fishin i used to have up in cairns!!
made an old fella feel homesick that's for sure :'(

aussiebasser
05-10-2001, 03:21 PM
Hey Big fella,

I suppose you were sworn to secrecy about the location of this "honey hole." ::)
It's good to see you can appreciate the southern Perch. I only recently found out a significant difference between Bass and Jacks. It seems I have an allergy to Jacks, 'cause when I picked one up with my thumb in its mouth like a bass, I got a rally bad rash. :o :o :o :o Much worse than Flathead.

Fitzy
05-10-2001, 03:36 PM
Yeah Dale,
I blind folded the big fella & made him swear to never return. ::) :-X
Only ever take anyone there once so I'll have to take the BF to another crik next time. To special a place to let anyone get familiar with the entrance/location. Normally never show locals either.
How bout Spot X next time Big Fella? Just as good, if not better. hehehehe

Brett_Finger
05-10-2001, 04:16 PM
Spot X.
sounds the goods ;D
if it's anything like the secert creek then in the imortal words of john Holmes....I'M IN...... 8)
oh' by the way i peeked ;D
Hookin, Brett