PDA

View Full Version : Atkinsons Lagoon...informal comp.

Randall
20-11-2001, 04:06 AM
For those who are interested in fishstocking, or even if you would like to learn more or simply support the ALFA (Atkinsons Lagoon Fishstocking Assoc), we are running an informal TOGA PARTY this weekend coming.
Starts Saturday, 24th and runs through to Sunday, 25th.

We are trying to guage how many Toga are happy and well after a release we carried out here earlier this year.

Fly and lure only.
STRICTLY catch and release.
No entry fees.
Maybe a bit of glory goes to the largest Toga caught.

We will be asking for small (or large) donations for us to further this important work.

You can camp over night on the banks of the Lagoon thanks to our local Caravan Park operator, Evellyn.
BYO tents and food.
Be there early Saturday morn (6-00am) at the wall for a briefing.

Atkinsons is easy to find..head out past Wivenhoe and hang a left at the Coominya turnoff. #There are signs so follow them out to the Lagoon.

For further details you can ring me on: #0428714623.

Regards, #Randall. (ALFA)

Randall
20-11-2001, 04:08 AM
24-25th November!!!

Sorry!!

Randall.

sav
22-11-2001, 05:14 PM
Hi Randall
Would love to join you guys down at Atkinson - just a gentle roll down the hill from Toowoomba.
Unfortunatly taking the wife to Eric Burdon and the "new" Animals at Twin Towns this weekend - showing my age. Would love to hear a report on how the toga stocking is going down there - still to catch my first.
Regards
Sav

Katrina
22-11-2001, 05:48 PM
;) Sounds like a heap of fun, but we're still recovering from last weekend's trip - still a lot of cleaning up, unpacking and rod maintenance to be done! Hope it all goes well, and might give it a go next year if it happens! ;D