PDA

View Full Version : A POM VISITS OZ !!!

kris
17-10-2001, 11:49 PM
CAN ANYONE HELP! #I AM VISITING ADELAIDE IN JANUARY FOR SIX WEEKS, AND THIS WILL BE MY FIRST VISIT TO OZ.
CAN ANY ONE GIVE ME SOME INFO AS TO THE HOT SPOTS FOR FRESHWATER FISHING. ANY TIPS ,SUGGESTIONS WILL BE GREATLY RECEIVED. TRYING TO TRACK DOWN ANY INFO OVER HERE IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME, APPART FROM THE DAILY SHOWINGS OF REX HUNT ...AND THEN HE DOS'NT GIVE MUCH AWAY... THANXX FOR YOUR HELP ...ALL THE BEST KRIS..UK

sammy53
27-10-2001, 01:29 PM
Gday Kris,

January makes a trip to the Murray a warm one. What type of fish are you looking for? There are plenty of place to try and most are not too far from Adelaide.

You can talk to me privately if you like. sammy53@ausfish.com.au

I live in Adelaide and I could be going up the river over the New Year...more the merrier.

Jim

waterrat
20-12-2001, 02:07 PM
Yep Chris try the murray first time in a couple of years i wont be up there
try a little place called (if i can spell it lol ) COBDOGOLA caravan park they are right on the lagon
Have a yabbie or shrimp net with you and gear up to catch carp (some bloody big ones too ) or if u are lucky redfin or callop maybe

waterrat
20-12-2001, 02:09 PM
Sorry i forgot u may be able to try the Onkaparinnga river further upstream (not sure when its closed to anglers )

Fisherman02
13-01-2002, 12:37 PM
Hey Chris
how are ya? Guess what i'm a pom too!!!!! he he. Ummm well i'm only 15 so I cannot really give ya advice but if you have msn maybe you could add me cool_dude_54200@hotmail.com coz i'm very very enthusiastic about fishing and same goes for all ya aussies out there if you love fishing then add me!!! :)