PDA

View Full Version : Somerset anyone???

Chris_J
15-03-2002, 03:13 PM
G'day

I was juss wondering how Somerset was fishing at the moment? ???

thanks for any help ;)

CJ ;)

Fitzy
15-03-2002, 03:25 PM
was there last Friday & did it a bit tought. Got some average bass but no horses & no cricket score numbers.

Bit of a contrast to the Sunday before where the fish were pretty well on. The water seemed to have dropped about a foot between them dates. This commonly puts them down a bit.

Fitz

WHITTO
15-03-2002, 05:44 PM
Spent the morning on Somerset and I have to Ditto Gary's comments,Bass around the 50cm mark,and I even managed a 6.5 lb Yella on Lure at the Hump. Cheers and Good Fishing to ya Whitto. :D :D

Chris_J
18-03-2002, 01:45 PM
thanks for that fellas

I fished the stessl bass comp over the weekend and i score a heap of undersized ones but no legal ones :-/ but the other guy in the boat tied for big bass in the second session and kris a friend of ours took out the big bass for the second session (jonoir), big bass (jonoir) and fourth in (jonoir) he was pretty happy with that.......over all it was a good weekend

CJ ;)

P.S Fitzy tthanks for the work u do with stocking i hope that the cheque u recivced will help :D

Fitzy
18-03-2002, 02:07 PM
Hi Chris,
Was a good weekend up there hey.
The cheque from Stessl will go to a good cause, more bass!! ;D
My best fish was around 460mm. Plenty of rats on the flats.

Chris_J
19-03-2002, 01:10 PM
Yeah great weekend

Tell me about the rats ::) i fished with my cousin Zach Kronk he got 470mm in the second session....I tell u want though Gavin Dunne didn't have any trouble landing quailty fish......he is a freak. :o

Its good to hear that the money is going to a good thing.........well the best thing ;D .......mmmmmmm big bass

CJ