PDA

View Full Version : Buying  sling  shots n'  other  coarse  stuff?

Andrew
15-04-2002, 06:05 AM
Does anyone know where catalogues, web traders or tackle shops in NSW ( or elswhere ) are avaliable to sell coarse fishing products? Thanks, Andrew.

saundy
18-04-2002, 07:51 AM
Hi Andrew,
Try Terry Shepherd at JV Marine in Melbourne. He is about the most publicised course fisherman I know of. The few I do know that do this, make their own gear.

Matty
19-04-2002, 03:01 PM
G'Day Andrew,
Terry Sheppard has actually moved to Regal Marine in Forest Hill, he is definetily the best person to see, as he has a large range of tackle and I found he service really good. If you want his address at Regal Marine I can get it for you?Keep on Coarse Fishing its the best method around. ;D ;D
Cheers, Matty

Andrew
21-04-2002, 09:13 PM
Thanks Saundy, but if you had seen the attempts I've made at home made - well, maybe I should just buy one.
Yes Matty, I would like Terry's new address. I have tried two other shops previously but he moves around a bit, thanks. Please post here or my email is ajenkings@shoal.net.au
I just bought his carp video and have hired out the freshwater coarse fishing one as well. Very interesting stuff. Looks like a good way to catch more fish and even carp look like they could be fun to catch and are definately very avaliable. I'm going to start for carp soon but will also start using bait a bit more in the estuary as well. Cheers and thanks again lads, Andrew.

Matty
22-04-2002, 05:16 AM
The address is:

Regal Marine
Terry Sheppard
514 Canterbury Rd,
Forrest Hill
VIC 3131

I found two different Ph numbers but they should work.
(03) 9874 4624
(03) 9874 4635

Hope this helped.
Cheers, Matty