PDA

View Full Version : The Silence is Deafining

WHITTO
05-05-2002, 06:51 AM
???Can someone anyone in fact or even someone from the Pine Rivers Fish Management Association let those of us who have applied for a permit ,know what is happening at this stage,according to the Infomation Paper we should have been notified about something by now. If the PRFMA have had to change their tact Could someone let us know what the state of play is at present,it would be appreciated.Thanks and Good Fishing to all. Cheers Whitto ;D

Redback
05-05-2002, 08:44 AM
hi Whitto
last day for old permit was to day new permit comes into effect as from 5th Igot mine last weekend stillopen to public i think just give them a call iff you have paid to pick up new key /number I think they were lucky to get min amount of ppl to have scheme up and running this year not suprising fished like crap over summer but like any stocking group will die without support
cheers cameron

Simon
11-05-2002, 04:21 PM
Whitto,

If you forked out the bucks sent in your photo with the application signed etc. etc. , then you were supposed to go to one of the info nights ( as noted in the info package) to sign the deed of agreement and for the key. If you didn't then you shall have to come to the next meeting 19:30 at the rangers office first wednesday of next month. If you did then the stickers etc. should have made there way to you by now.

Early reports have been that the bass are moving back up into the arm most are just under 50 cm. Anyone can still get a permit and can download the application and info sheet off fitzy's website.

Sorry for the late reply have had ISP problems

Cheers

Simon