PDA

View Full Version : Stessl comp Competitors

aussiebasser
20-08-2002, 12:31 PM
On the way home on Sunday, I found a Canvas Swag on the road between Kirkleigh and Somerset Village. If anyone found this missing when they got home, please email me at:
aussiebasser@ozemail.com.au
If you can identify it, it's yours.

Fitzy
20-08-2002, 02:20 PM
Hi Basser,
What was the fishing like up there on the weekend?

I fished Wivenhoe Saturday & did pretty good with a few 50 + bass boated.

Cheers,

Fitzy..

Travis
20-08-2002, 03:23 PM
Aussiebasser l heard a rumour that you landed 52 bass for the weekend ,can this be true??????

aussiebasser
21-08-2002, 02:19 PM
Aussiebasser l heard a rumour that you landed 52 bass for the weekend ,can this be true??????

Geez Trav, I wish. I got a couple of fish, including a 52cm (48FL) Bass on a Black Voodoo. All my other fish came from the downrigger on a Pink Micro Mullet. I only found the school on Sunday, so missed out completely on Saturday. There were a fair few Golden Bellied Bass mixed with them.

Flynny
30-08-2002, 06:07 PM
Hey Dale
If it Smelled like about 100 Farts had been let go in it , it was probably Dolly Dales New Swag.
"Cause the old one had about 1 million farts saturating the layers.
If it is not DIS'STINK'LY farty ,it's probably not Dolly's
Flynny

scott_b
31-08-2002, 02:17 PM
aussiebasser
Its good to see honesty, A mate of mine lost a swag on the road once ,still haven't seen it ,that was ten years ago .
Good on ya wamjam

Smithy
01-09-2002, 12:47 AM
For such heavy things they seem to like falling onto roads. Lost one about 3 years ago. Lost a custom cushion for the top of my 85 Evakool on Thursday and my list of things lost to roads include buckets, a coastal lifejacket, swivel seat, and a raincoat that I know about.