PDA

View Full Version : Megabucks 2002

Flynny
16-09-2002, 07:19 PM
:Hi'
Just A word On The Megabux At Boondooma Last Weekend. It was Great to Catch Up with All The Guys,
Fitz,Aussiebasser,and all the crew.
Congrats to Harry&Kedgie,Schoee&matt, Greg Walton,Mark Lawson&Robbo,Tim & Pete.There Were other winners that escape me now but everyone walked richer for the experience.
Flynny

Fitzy
17-09-2002, 06:55 PM
Was a good weekend Pete.
Smithy & I were flying the Ausfish flag, although we didn't take out any of the majors, we did ok after a slow start. Was all very close at times, I dropped one good fish in the 2nd session that would have had us in with a show for some cash. That's fishing tho.
Congrats to the winners.
Some great boats there in the pack! ;D

Cheers,

fitzy..

aussiebasser
18-09-2002, 01:38 PM
Certainly was a great weekend Pete.
Great to catch up with everyone up there.
Even though we double donuted the first day, we had a ball.
I must thank Schoey for the time he spent with my nephew, showing him a few of the ropes. The donationn of a couple of flies, and the loan of a flyline, sure made a difference to our catchcard.
Thanks Schoey, this is what fishing is all about. Unselfish behaviour, even though big bucks are up for grabs.
Congratulations to not only the winners, but to all the entrants. I hope next year is just as good.

Flynny
18-09-2002, 04:04 PM
It was really great tocatch up with you guys last wekend ,being with mates is what it really is about.
Dale I agree about Schoee,he lives to give,I suspect Timmy is The Same.
These guys are full on pro's,but, always have the time to share with guys that are struggling a bit. More Power to them. We need to have a lot more friendly comps ,where we all sit around and B.S. over a beer and a steak.Love to do one at Coolmunda This Year with the great facilities There.
I know Russell Bell Will bend over backwards to help us.Think About it Guys,Cod Yellas and a Shitload of Fun
One Lure is Great. Golden Lure is Wonderful.Up The Friendlies.
Flynny