PDA

View Full Version : Calling Lordy and Swano

Harro
23-12-2002, 09:43 AM
Hey Lordy,
Send me your address, mate.
Have some #12 Bionic Braid for you. Horse trade for those Melbourne Cup winner spinnerbaits you made for me.

Got your message Swano, best place to get me is via the bulletin board over at my site.

By the way I agree with your trout cod comments. I used to catch them to 30 pounds a few years back in a lake where they're nowdays pretty much interbred with the western river cod also stocked there.
They are a much more dynamic fish. Good to hear that they're back in the 'Bidgee around Wagga. The Macquarie around your way is anorther place where stocking results are starting to show up.
I wonder why they do not appear to have interbred in the wild.
I'll see you on the barra lakes in the spring of '03. Will have my new boats well and truly by then and will be hammering old haunts.

Brad_Mcalister
24-12-2002, 12:51 PM
Harro,
As far as i know Lordy is away for a week. He made up some spinners for me on saturday,I give em a swim today & they go well.
Anyway i'll send ya Lordy's addy by private messege in case u still want it.

Brad

Fitzy
24-12-2002, 03:27 PM
Harro,
Lordy made me up a 2 1/2 ounce job exactly the way I wanted the other day. Very good job indeed!

Will be the ducks guts for that drop-back-jig-thing on MCs on the next trip south.

fitz

Harro
03-01-2003, 02:21 AM
Sorry, Mislaid Lordy's address.
Help someone.

Brad_Mcalister
06-01-2003, 12:37 PM
Harro,
It will still be in that messege i sent ya in your inbox, unless u deleted it.
in case u aint got it yet i'll tell Lordy to contact u.

Brad

lordy
06-01-2003, 02:33 PM
Harro

28 Kate St
Indooroopilly 4068

Thanks for the 12lb. Have you given them a swim yet?

Many Thanks