PDA

View Full Version : CONDAMINE RIVER AT ALLORA

scotty
21-10-2005, 06:54 PM
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT PART OF ALLORA THE CONDAMINE RUNS THROUG...WHEATHER U CAN FISH THERE /CAMP AND WHAT THE FISHING IS LIKE IS THERE ANY WATER THERE I HAVE HERD A RUMER THAT THERE IS A WEIR THERE WEATHER THIS IS TRUE IM NOT SURE IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFO OR NO WHERE I CAN GET INFO POST IT UP

CHEERS SCOTTY

SWFISHER
21-10-2005, 08:18 PM
Mate you might want to try Clifton not Allora! Take the Leyburn road out of clifton and just follow it , you will cross the bridge, to the left is a reasonable camp area also could launch a boat depending on the water level, unknown at this time, we have had rain though

caveman
22-10-2005, 09:16 AM
mate there has been no flow for a while through town (warwick) so water levels are low, i went down the river a week or so ago and landed to nice yellas on spinneraits(released)

scotty
22-10-2005, 12:40 PM
yer your rite about cliften i have found that the weir is call talgai wier at nobby so i will call the shire counsil at clifton thanks for the info swfisher and caveman lots of storms this summers lets hope we get the rain we need

cheers

scotty

yellahunter
24-10-2005, 07:52 PM
hey caveman, did you catch the yellas in the river in town (warwick) or did you go further away towards clifton ?