PDA

View Full Version : Lenthalls Dam info required

Lucky_Phill
06-01-2006, 09:03 PM
Being a saltwater fishoe in Hervey Bay, and with the winds blowin at 4,687 knots from the NW, I thought I'd cross over to the dark side and fish the fresh.

As Lenthalls is only 1/2 hour from my place, I'll give it a shot. Trouble being, I know shyte about the fresh, so.
Can someone draw me a mud map of the area with Barramundi and Bass spots shown in Red, and all other species shown in Green ;) ;) ;)

Just gagin ! but a mud map or link on the net to one would be appreciated. Also ideal times ? Barro pressure ? lures or bait ?

I don't have an electric, but will troll a lure around if needed ?

all and any help is good !

Cheers Phill

warrior
07-01-2006, 09:08 AM
how are you lucky phil,i havnt a mud map but here is a little info,turning right from the ramp head up the left arm about 500mtrs from the ramp an go about 1k up the lilly pads are good to flick for bass and small barra,use a spinner bait in greens with gold blades or bibbed lures in bright colors,also come back out into the main basin and head up the right arm and flick the banks for bass,we use vibration lures ,river to sea or jackalls 50mm long hope this helps cheers AL

dasher
08-01-2006, 09:29 PM
Being a saltwater fishoe in Hervey Bay, and with the winds blowin at 4,687 knots from the NW, I thought I'd cross over to the dark side and fish the fresh.

As Lenthalls is only 1/2 hour from my place, I'll give it a shot. #Trouble being, I know shyte about the fresh, so.
Can someone draw me a mud map of the area with Barramundi and Bass spots shown in Red, and all other species shown in Green # ;) ;) # #;)

Just gagin ! #but a mud map or link on the net to one would be appreciated. #Also ideal times ? #Barro pressure ? #lures or bait ?

I don't have an electric, but will troll a lure around if needed ?

all and any help is good !

Cheers #Phill

Hey Phil not sure if you can trust this bloke. :-? ;) ::) But oh well worth a try eh. ;D

http://www.sweetwaterfishing.com.au/Lenthall.htm

GET AN ELECTRIC NOW. [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Barra_Bandit
11-01-2006, 01:05 PM
ne where mate i catch barra and bass off the boat ramp just newhere on the surface near lilys its the best

Lucky_Phill
11-01-2006, 09:16 PM
Thanks for the info so far, ppl.
ran into Dan the other day, and he reckons he'll put me onto fish in no time. ::) ::)

Jeez, going to the dark side is a worry !!!!

Cheers phill