to a few skilled troutmen and were saying how the carp and other
sorts of fish they didnt want plus the weed on the bottem was realy
bugging them. I found a way to beat this problem. Back in 1992
When useing worms,go to your local #pharamistis and ask for a
one mil syringe,then put your worms on the hook and as you know
the worm has a part on it called the saddle. Pull the plunger back
and fill the worm with air. Set your trace to 1/ half deep and it will
sit in the middle of the water depth in the eye sight of the trout
and keep it off the bottem. Have tried this with great sucess.
Dont worry about the funny looks you will get, just walk in there with your fishing gear on and tell them why you want it.<the syringe>
Your worm is bigger and its sits in the middle of nowhere and away from all the pests. this is not a joke, it does work very well,
Dont be afraid to ask Questions about it,I will give you more details!
Its not like your trying to push drugs on a worm!

signed tunaman ;)

tunaman
27-06-2006, 04:12 PM
30 people have looked at it, but knowone has said, if this is a great
idea or not. love to hear your opion, and this has a great advantage
in other types of fishing.

signed tunaman :)

tunaman
27-06-2006, 05:25 PM
You can wait untill the fish smells it , or can see it !
With this idea, its a winner!

SIGNED TUNAMAN :)

tunaman
09-08-2006, 11:45 PM
So nobody thought this was a good invention.
Iam surprized.

signed tunaman :(

tunaman
17-09-2006, 06:03 PM
:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

fubarfish5
17-09-2006, 07:51 PM
Hey tunaman
I have used the idea before and yes it does work well with a reasonable sized worm.
So there you have it you wouldnt be the only sick puppy runnin round injecting worms.

fubarfish5

yibbiy
17-09-2006, 08:07 PM
:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

tunaman
17-09-2006, 10:22 PM
Well, I dont know about running around the place injecting worms, or walking with four legs, but as for my health, its fine, thanks for asking.
If you have used this idea befour ::) I dont think you would of replyed
with a sarcastic tone.
If you had a more mature, and positive attitude, I might of believed
you.
But to all other troutfisherman, give it a try, out of my nine years of freshwater fishing, in my opinion, its best method above all else.
Tassy Devils, baltic minows,etc just dont have the cut. Flies come in
a close second. The idea is, that the worm floats underwater,away for the bottem, and you can set the depth to what ever you want, and the air injected worm, sits in the middle of nowhere, and if there is a hungery trout about, it doesn,t stand a chance.

signed tunaman

fubarfish5
17-09-2006, 10:37 PM
Not tryin to be sarcastic or show any disrespect mate just havin a joke.
I have tried it and yeah it does work .
But i'll keep my mouth shut in future ;)

tunaman
17-09-2006, 11:53 PM
Thats what the icons are for. heres one for when you are joking. ;D.
But the idea is a little out there, and I was sort of waiting for some payouts, sorry if I misunderstood you.
All the best

signed tunaman :)

fubarfish5
18-09-2006, 07:50 AM
I did not think I needed icons to make it clear I was joking as most people who use this sort of forum do so to have a friendly chat not be smart bugger but heres one for ya seein how you insist >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

were-trout
18-09-2006, 09:58 AM
This is not a daft idea - people used to use it for coarse fishing back in the UK.

In fact a kid at my school got in a bit of bother because he brought his tackle box in to give a talk to the class about fishing and the syringe was in there. I think he got a few questions from the teacher over that one. :)

tunaman
18-09-2006, 04:27 PM
Maybe I should of said, ADULTS ONLY. :-X :-X :-X

signed tunaman ;)

Aussie123
19-09-2006, 01:11 PM
i CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU INJECT WORMS WITH AIR FROM A HYPERDERMIC NEEDLE AND SYRINGE. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
I think this act is shameful and barbaric.Have you never heard of a FLOAT !!!!!!
I do realise that feeding a hook through a bait is cruel as well but to add that extra pain and stress to a bait for no advantage is just bullshit.
I lived in Albury half of my life and spent all that time trout fishing throughout the entire snowy region.Never did we have to inject baits with air to make them float.I can set any bait from the surface to the bottom with a float,this is not hard to do at all.Just as a small point here.a fixed and suspended worm is one of the least effective methods for catching trout,its one method that most seasoned and top trout fishos will never use.If you are fishing in flowing water that is very different but never very effective in still water.Mudeyes are the only way to effectively fish suspended baits in still water to continually get good catch results.
I only hope some greenie does not read your post.Over the years they have tried to ban baitfishing and i am sure that one day they will get back on the bandwagon and try again.Maybe you will get to read your post again in the future,unfortunately it will not be used to help other fishos catch more fish.!!!!
I am sorry to everyone for bitching about this post but i felt i had to say something.I also do not believe that we should be teaching our children on a public forum frequented by many hundreds of kids that it is ok to inject your baits with air or anything and and put them through more pain than necessary when there is far more effective methods of fishing available to them.
I also believe we should not be teaching our kids that it is ok to go and buy hyperdermic needles and syringes and use them,we all have that fear of what they can do if used improperly.
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(BAN THIS THREAD >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

tunaman
19-09-2006, 03:02 PM
Stress to the bait! LMAO ;D.You put a hook into the worm dont ya!
Whats the diff?
People! I smell a greenie. Mate! you are not well, are you, This is a tool
for fishing, not a disgusting thing, just because syringes have been missused in some parts of our world, doesnt mean other good and desent people like doctors, nurses, diabetics and hundreds of other
uses they have. Its small minded people like you that stop the world from
turning. GROW UP, OR GO BACK TO COUNTING SHEEP.
You can use it with a bit of commonsence.

signed tunaman >:(

Obi___Wan
19-09-2006, 09:04 PM
tunaman, it's hard to please everyone, but mate don't worry i think it's a bloody good idea ;)

I for one can't see the difference between a hook and a syringe! what's wrong with these protesters? :o

A big hook in a live bait, hooks through a beach worm, ditto a pipi, what's the difference? :o

If these greenies have their way, soon all we'll be able to eat will be fresh air >:(

I for one enjoy your posts and recieve your tips with gratitude, you never stop learning and you can learn something from everyone ;)

At least you are not sticking a syringe in your boy, just feeding him funny stuff ;D

Thanks mate and keep it up 8-)

John.

tunaman
19-09-2006, 10:09 PM
OBE_ WAN thanks mate 8-) I dont know what to make of this bloke.
How do you stressout a worm ;D ;D ;D

signed tunaman ;D

Stumpy-USA2
20-09-2006, 06:57 AM
I never thought I'd hear someone say "don't stress the bait." #What next? #I bet Ausie123 wouldn't like hearing that we dye our baits in chemicals to make them more visible. #Day-glow worms and minnows for everyone. ;D #Has anyone ever told the fish "don't eat the worm." #Are we supposed to use the bait to convince the fish to just give itsself up? ;D #

I'm guessing making chum is not high up on his list either! ;D

Casey

Stumpy-USA2
20-09-2006, 06:58 AM
Sorry!

Almost a double post!

Casey

Tropicaltrout
20-09-2006, 09:39 PM
The worm has had a "shot", he doesn't give a dam what u do to him, he tripping anyway ;D ;D

either that or he's the most stessed out worm ever ;D ;D fish what fish ,fish i thought i saw a fish ;D ;D poor bugger's hooked ;D ;D

tunaman
20-09-2006, 11:14 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

signed tunaman ;D

nuggstar
21-09-2006, 08:30 AM
dont worry tunaman i take one with me every time i fish so i can boof up my plastics with feromones and catch sents, [ aniseed oil and tuna oil work great ]

nuggstar
21-09-2006, 08:42 AM
whats the go with use mob its just a worm u put hooks in them dont u. whats wrong with u people o boo hoo the poor worm i need my mummy

tunaman
21-09-2006, 06:06 PM
Nuggstar. Thats very very funny. ;D ;D ;D

signed tunaman 8-) 8-) 8-)