PDA

View Full Version : Snyder Glas Rods

Mangrove_Muddy
16-01-2002, 06:01 PM
Does anyone have any comments about the performance of Snyder Glas Rods? #I just got hold of a 12.5 foot 8 wrap Snyder for jewies. Cheers #;D

Slates
17-01-2002, 07:49 AM
G'day MM.
Never used one, but have been after one for a while. Their blanks (especially the 8-wraps) seem very stiff right to the tip which is exactly what I'm after for the extra distance. :)

Most of the factory ones are set up for Alveys and as I'm after a standard setup, I'm still looking.
I reckon I'll have to grab a blank and set it up myself! ::)

Cheers, Slates

Andrew
17-01-2002, 06:15 PM
Mangrove Muddy
I've #got #3 #multi #taper #in #4, 6, and #7 #wrap #and #the #mag #bream #136 #by #Snyder #Glas #and #like #them #all. I #think #they #are #the #best #off #the #rack #rods #you #can #get #as #are #robust (esp #the #MTs ) #and #also #strong #in #the #butt #and #very #light #in #the #tip, cast #well #with #lure #or #bait. The #multi #taper #top #all #round #blanks. The #mag #bream #is #lighter #and #as #strong, but #not #as #robust.
Slates
I've #got #Alveys #on #mine #but #I #have #seen #a #catalogue #with #MT7144s #made #up #for #overheads #or #eggbeaters. A #trip #to #Snyder #Glas #web #page, thru #Ausfish, # will #show #all #sorts #of #Snyder #Glas #rods #or #blanks #avaliable #through #Ausfish. Andrew