PDA

View Full Version : Soft plastics & Bream Which Brand & type

dnej
18-04-2002, 12:31 PM
Any advice on soft plastics for Bream.
Names and brands would be good. Also experiences.
Regards David

BOMBER
18-04-2002, 02:07 PM
Hi dnej,

I use the Big Bite Bait Company brand available on the net from the House Of Lures have been really nailing the Bream up here on bribie Island in SE Qld over the past couple of weeks biggest to date is the one in the photo attatched at 37cm's also do an excellent job on Bass and Flathead hope this helps and by the way the email addy is www.webspawner.com/users/houseoflures

Regards,

THE BOMBER.

dnej
19-04-2002, 05:57 AM
Many thanks. Had a look at the web site. Which colour is best for bream.
David

BOMBER
20-04-2002, 05:16 AM
Hi David,

The night that the fish in the photo was captured it didn't seem to matter as far as colour went, I have caught fish on chateruse, reds, pinks I think it is more the action on this type of lure rather than colour on this night we caught 13 fish in under an hour, I find a mixture of colours is the best as if its slow on one you can easily switch to another that seems to be in this part of the world anyway, hope this helps .

Regards,

THE BOMBER.

Luke
20-04-2002, 05:34 AM
Hi Bomber,
did you use "bream n bass grubs" or "shads." ?
Cheers Luke

BOMBER
21-04-2002, 06:05 AM
Hi Luke,

On the particular evening all the Bream were caught on the Bream Grubs colour didn't seem to matter, the Shads are absolute killers on Bass and Flathead.

Regards,

THE BOMBER

Touchy - R.I.P.
30-04-2002, 03:48 PM
Glad to see you are nailing them mate,look forward to getting up there again for a fish soon,the pin is full of rats at the moment,Logan this w/end chasing jew.cheers T.><> ><>.

mulletgut
01-07-2002, 09:48 PM
I am just about to buy some plastic lures and try them out. I dont expect to catch anything straightaway but how long does it take to get the hang of it ?

Mulletgut