PDA

View Full Version : large  backpack  frames

Andrew
18-06-2002, 05:56 PM
Would someone be so kind as to tell me where I can purchase a large size, robust type backpack, frame and harness straps only as I will bunji strap tackle boxes etc to it. One of the old style with just a large duffle bag attached to a harness would also do the job. The new ones with zippers etc are too small and I don't like zippers as they tend to get wrecked, ta, Andrew.

bugman
19-06-2002, 02:38 PM
Andrew
I have two rigid aluminium frame style backpacks that fold out to seats. They have nylon packs attached that could be removed. Haven't used them in ages - send me a message if you're interested.
Bugman

Andrew
19-06-2002, 06:50 PM
BUGMAN, I'm going up to Campbelltown to check out a 30% off sale on backpacks so I'll get back to you after if I don't find anything there, ta, Andrew.

dreampack
14-11-2002, 10:25 AM
Andrew, I'm not exactly sure of the size of the backpack you want but I have patented 4 different sized fishing bags called the Anglers Dreampack. The two backpack style packs are especially made for 2 split rods (each rod contained in a seperate waterproof vynyl covered foam insert).The inserts are each made to contain an 8ft split rod with bait castor attached, it also contains 5 large pockets for bait,tackle, food/drinks and miscellaneous. The Anglers Dreampack is waterproof and durable, you can attach it to your roofracks or it fits into the boot of your car. At the end of the day just hook it up on the garage wall for next time. It is worn as a backpack with a waist strap for extra support. The bag is lightweight and comfortable to wear. It sell for 149.99 GST included plus 12.95 p&h within Australia.
Most importantly it is made in Australia by an australian hence the name OZ & Beyond.
Let me know if you'd like me to send a photo.
Regards dreampack.